- Fabric Material
- Sheet Roll
- Mats By Material
- Mats By Application
- Conveyor Belt Material
- Rubber Soundproofing Foam
- Honeycomb Panel
- Plastic Face Shield
PET protective film manufacturers talk about silicone PET reticulated protective film glue test
2. Squeegee surface: PET silicone protective film and PU protective film have no traces, and acrylic protective film can be scraped out of powder.
3. Release film test: draw a line on the release film with a water-based pen or a dyne pen, if it is linear, it will be a silicone protective film, if it is water droplets, it will be an acrylic or PU glue protective film . The principle is very simple. Generally, the original silicone protective film will be used as the release film directly, while the acrylic protective film and PU protective film need to be coated with a layer of silicone oil on the release film.
4. Touch release film: The release film of PET silica gel protective film will be astringent, while PU protective film and acrylic protective film will be slippery.
5. Exhaust performance: Silica gel has the best exhaust performance, PU glue is slightly worse, and acrylic has very poor exhaust performance.
6. Burning: Hang the glue on the surface of the PET protective film and burn it with a lighter. The gray of the silica gel is white, and the PU and acrylic will melt first.
There is a strong need for more research on , in order to be able to provide strong and conclusive evidence of their 3mm neoprene fabric effects. However, recent studies have provided valuable insights into how the intake of may result in improved 5mm neoprene fabric.
If you are looking for neoprene fabric cost custom rubber mat, we have plenty of them in our store. We have neoprene sheets for sale and many others. Visit Skypro Rubber & Plastic to know more.
More than half of customers said they have faith with Nanjing Skypro Rubber & Plastic Co.,ltd. and custom rubber mat.
Obviously, financial return is important in manufacturing custom rubber mat, but I think that's not enough. I think many customers want to support something they really believe in.