Key points for selection of rubber and plastic insulation materials and precautions for installation
With the increasingly obvious advantages of rubber and plastic insulation materials in heat preservation and fire resistance, and people's emphasis on energy conservation and environmental protection, rubber and plastic insulation materials also play an increasingly important role in the insulation industry.
1. Key points for selection of rubber and plastic insulation materials:
1. Products that can provide testing certificates for allowable use temperature, thermal conductivity, bulk density, mechanical strength and flame retardancy performance should be selected; for anti-freezing and anti-condensation materials, water absorption, moisture absorption, and water repellency testing are often required prove.
2. Calculate the thickness of the insulation material according to the method of 'economic thicknessFor buildings with energy-saving requirements, it should be greater than the minimum thickness specified in the relevant energy-saving standards.
3. For specific selection methods, please refer to the National Building Standard Design Atlas 03S401 'Pipe and Equipment Insulation, Anti-condensation and Electric Heat Tracing'.
2. The installation of rubber and plastic insulation materials should pay attention to the following points:
1. All cut gaps and joints need to be bonded and sealed with special glue.
2. After installation, all tees, elbows, valves, flanges and other accessories must reach the design thickness.
3. Do not use too much glue when bonding, and all the interfaces between the materials should be glued under slight squeezing.
4. When installing, the big pipe should be the big pipe first, then the small pipe, the elbow, the tee, then the straight pipe, and finally the valve and flange.
5. When installing chilled water pipes and refrigeration equipment, the gaps between the two ends of the rubber-plastic pipe and the iron pipe must be glued together, and the bonding width should not be equal to the thickness of the rubber-plastic material.
6. The slits of the pipes should be installed in an inconspicuous place as much as possible, and the slits of the two pipes should be staggered with each other.
7. The large-diameter rubber-plastic tube has become an oval shape due to packaging. Please cut the flat side when you cut it.