Conveyor belt usage and maintenance instructions
conveyor belts, also called conveyor belts, are rubber, fiber and metal composite products, or plastic and fabric composite products, used to carry and transport materials in belt conveyor belts. Conveyor belts are widely used in agriculture, industrial and mining enterprises and transportation to transport various solid block and powder materials or finished products. The conveyor belt can be conveyed continuously, with high efficiency and large inclination. Easy to use, easy to maintain, and low freight. The transportation distance can be shortened, the project cost can be reduced, and manpower and material resources can be saved.
In recent years, with the improvement of mechanization and automation, conveyor belts have been widely used in various industries. The conveyor belt has the functions of economy, automation and increasing effective power. The main component of the conveyor system is the conveyor belt, but the downtime caused by the rated failure of the conveyor belt occurs from time to time. Now I will explain how to maintain the belt conveyor system from the method of use, so as to increase the service life of the system.
How to use conveyor belt
During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, and prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances. And keep a distance of at least one meter from the heat source;
2. The relative temperature in the warehouse should be kept between 50% and 80%, and the temperature should be kept at -18℃ To 40°C.
3. During storage, the product should be placed in a roll without being folded. During the storage period, it should be flipped once every quarter.
4. The joints of conveyor belts of different layers, types and specifications should be glued and should not be connected together.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use;
6. The material with large conveyor belt size and large wear should be used as low as possible. And use a fixed unloading device;
7. The coordination of the drive roller and the reversing roller and the requirements for the roller groove angle should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the conveyor. The diameter of the conveyor drive roller and the conveyor The relationship between the belt cloth layer;
8. The feeding direction should be along the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of material falling on the conveyor belt, a chute should be used to reduce the material falling distance; conveyor belt receiving section The distance between the rollers should be shortened, and buffer rollers should be used. In order to prevent material leakage, a soft and moderate baffle should be used on the belt side to prevent the baffle from being too hard to scratch the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
Nanjing Skypro Rubber & Plastic Co.,ltd. thinks that customer satisfaction is one of the most important determinants of brand loyalty. High-quality service can be the difference between a one-time buyer and a lifelong repeat customer.
Above all, we expect to be a credit to the communities we serve, a valuable resource to our customers, and a place where our dedicated custom rubber mat can grow and prosper.
Nanjing Skypro Rubber & Plastic Co.,ltd. will give you a suitable price for purchasing custom rubber mat.
It is never too late to have a new mindset and to get things moving in the right direction. Choose Nanjing Skypro Rubber & Plastic Co.,ltd. to be your quality provider.